see the reason why me and Jordin split :- durelo [must read

       Jason Derulo had an interview with Ryan Seacrest yeterday,said he and his  longtime girlfriend Jordin               Sparks   broke up because he felt so much pressure to settle down.


 Ryan asked:-
"What happened. 

Jason Derulo 

  in summary there was a lot of pressure and tension in the long time relationship for a lot of different reasons. There was a lot of pressures of marriage. When you stop having more good times than bad times, it’s time to quits the relationship. It becomes something that not ok. I am not the one who throw my business out on the street, but I thought it was important because things are getting a little out of hand. 

Sincerely, it was not just from her .. That’s not the sole reason, but it definitely played a part. I'll be lying if I said that we parted in good terms. But it's not a bad situation. There’s no bad blood. We didn’t end off on a weird way or a negative way.'  Jason said...

Popular posts from this blog

Ex President Obasanjo expresses thoughts on late Sawyer

SAD: Scottish Teen Dies in ‘Ice Bucket Challenge’ Tragedy

FG Committed to Containing Ebola Scourge by minister