check out the message Banky W best friend sent to hin on instagram on his birthday

 
One of the famous Nigerian artist Banky W is a year older today and his best friend and his business partner, Tunde Demuren took to instagram to honour his friend 
 
 He wrote;
"From our early days in Home Science (didnt like u much in JS1), to our college days in New York, to making the decision to start EME together when Lifestyle ent (@segundemuren and Tino didnt see our vision), to growing the business to what it is today, u have been a dependable brother in every aspect of my life, my personal counsellor/shrink, my relationship advisor (if they knew), my prayer partner, my goal setter and breaker, my constant healthy competition, my supporter and overall best friend... I wish u many more successes as u turn a year older. We celebrate many more in the land of the living in Jesus name. Amen!" How sweet! Happy birthday, Banky!

Popular posts from this blog

Ex President Obasanjo expresses thoughts on late Sawyer

SAD: Scottish Teen Dies in ‘Ice Bucket Challenge’ Tragedy

FG Committed to Containing Ebola Scourge by minister