FOUR YEARS AGO WAS HE LAST TIME I SAW MY SON:- Doris Simeon

Doris Simeon releases new photos-1



Nollywood actress Doris Simeon and movie director Daniel Ademinokan hit the rocks. she said Four years ago that was the last time she saw her son,
the once celebrated marriage between pretty   

Their divorce case is in court presently, and in a interview with Punch, the actress  has revealed that her husband  Daniel took away her child from her. Their marriage which lasted for just 2 years, produced a son, 

According to her. ‘He told that he wanted to go and see his mother and took our only son with him. I didn’t suspect anything because they usually go out together. That was the last time I saw my  son which is about four years ago. Doris also sad the boy is now six years old now. I have not spoken to the boy for about a year now. 

I am sure that even if he runs away with my child for 18 years, the boy will ask after me one day. Currently, the case is in court. At the moment, I do not have access to the child because they are not in the country. But I want to leave it for the court to judge. After then, whatever the court says I should do, I would do it.’... 

Popular posts from this blog

Ex President Obasanjo expresses thoughts on late Sawyer

SAD: Scottish Teen Dies in ‘Ice Bucket Challenge’ Tragedy

FG Committed to Containing Ebola Scourge by minister