eba and ukazi soup is my best food :- bitein Thompson [must read]

eba and ukazi soup is my best food :- bitein Thompson [must read]. As a winner of the young designer competition at the recent Native & Vogue Inter­national Fashion Week she’s on automatic scholarship for one year in South Africa to attend a fashion school to home her skills in fashion de­sign
and it’s an all expense paid pack­age from the Rivers State Government.
Soft spoken Ibitein is a graduate of Fine Arts and Design who majored in paint­ing at University of Port Harcourt. Ibitein Thompson designs clothing for the stylish modern woman. Chatting with Sunday Sun after being declared winner, she said: “I feel fulfilled. I believed I could win the competition. I also had it in mind that even if I didn’t win, the experience of going for the competition is awesome and great. I have been a fashion designer since age 17. That is my profession, that is what I have been doing. It gladdens my heart that people appreciate my designs now.” The encounter was also an opportunity to know her favou­rites. Excerpts:
your favourite colour?
Gold. There’s something about gold. It stands out.
Your  Favourite food?
Eba and ukazi soup.
Your Favourite book?
Game by Steven King. It’s a great story.
Your Favourite leader?
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. It’s because he is from Niger Delta. I need to support one of our own.

Your Favourite climate?

I like cold weather. When it’s cold, I sleep better at night. I don’t like it when the weather is too hot.

Popular posts from this blog

Ex President Obasanjo expresses thoughts on late Sawyer

SAD: Scottish Teen Dies in ‘Ice Bucket Challenge’ Tragedy

FG Committed to Containing Ebola Scourge by minister