actress Ella Martins hips controversies.

Click for Full Image Size.
Ella Martins has been under fire since her picture and that of Genevieve Nnaji surfaced online, allegedly kissing.



The actress cum singer has cried out that there is nothing going on between her and Genevieve Nnaji , she  released her 5th album tagged ‘Success’ featuring hit single ‘Baby Chocolate’ and well opened up on her most embarrassing moment.

She said during a stage performance fans carried her up and tried to have a feel of her backside.

In her words,

”There are two accounts of my most embarrassing moments as an artiste. The first one was when I was performing with DJ Arafat and during the performance he stopped to kiss me. I was also performing with Orezi when the crowd carried me and tried to have a feel of my backside. I was really embarrassed.”

She continues:”A lot of people think I did a surgery on my hips but I didn't."

Popular posts from this blog

Ex President Obasanjo expresses thoughts on late Sawyer

SAD: Scottish Teen Dies in ‘Ice Bucket Challenge’ Tragedy

FG Committed to Containing Ebola Scourge by minister